I’ve just rebuilt my website on WordPress as I decided to go for a nice modern look and bin the Dreamweaver-built site. I have to start up my Win XP laptop every time I want to do an update, as my old Dreamweaver won’t work on Win 7,and it’s a drag, expecially as the wireless internet no longer works on the laptop.
I have just pointed the domain name away from the old site and at the new one and as domain changes propogate through the net at the pace of a paralysed snail it’ll be a while before the changes take effect. I just hope it works. The previous site will still appear for a while, until the changes, if they work, take effect.
Ok, things seem to have worked as www.fjastronomy.co.uk brings up the new site (it has to have the www in front of the domain or it won’t work).
New link: www.fjastronomy.co.uk Let me know what you think!